TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Aamir Khan's much awaited remake of the south hit Ghajini has been in the news right from the time it was announced, be it for Aamir's new bald look or for his unusual pairing with relatively new heroines Asin and Jiah Khan.
The film was in the news again last week after its director, A.R.Murugadoss was arrested in Chennai for alleged violation of copyright laws. Apparently, Salem Chandrashekhar, the producer of the Tamil movie Ghajini had lodged a police complaint that Murugadoss was making the Hindi remake of Ghajini without his permission.
A.R. Murugadoss (who also directed the original Tamil version) was later released on a personal bond. Hope that matters between the (original) producer and director sort out soon and there are no further hiccups in the remake of Ghajini.