TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Aamir Khan's much awaited remake of the south hit Ghajini has been in the news right from the time it was announced, be it for Aamir's new bald look or for his unusual pairing with relatively new heroines Asin and Jiah Khan.
The film was in the news again last week after its director, A.R.Murugadoss was arrested in Chennai for alleged violation of copyright laws. Apparently, Salem Chandrashekhar, the producer of the Tamil movie Ghajini had lodged a police complaint that Murugadoss was making the Hindi remake of Ghajini without his permission.
A.R. Murugadoss (who also directed the original Tamil version) was later released on a personal bond. Hope that matters between the (original) producer and director sort out soon and there are no further hiccups in the remake of Ghajini.