TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
According to the reports, the producers of Hindi Ghajini, Allu Aravind (Telugu Superstar Chiranjeevi's brother- in-law) and Madhu Varma has sold domestic theatrical rights to the Mumbai based Indian Film Company (IFC) for Rs 53 crores. The producers have sold Overseas, domestic Video, and satellite rights for another Rs 40 crores. It is clearly higher than Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om, which was sold for Rs. 73 crores to Eros.
|Aamir Khan sells Ghajini rights|