TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
According to the reports, the producers of Hindi Ghajini, Allu Aravind (Telugu Superstar Chiranjeevi's brother- in-law) and Madhu Varma has sold domestic theatrical rights to the Mumbai based Indian Film Company (IFC) for Rs 53 crores. The producers have sold Overseas, domestic Video, and satellite rights for another Rs 40 crores. It is clearly higher than Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om, which was sold for Rs. 73 crores to Eros.
|Aamir Khan sells Ghajini rights|