TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
However, the film did find good audience for itself and turned out to be a decent earner for UTV. Directed by Vivek Agnihotri, the film is now entering its 8th week and in the process would be completing a 50 day run tomorrow.
In its 50 day run, the film has made close to 17 crores just from India box office which is over and above 16 crores that UTV had made on the table through brand endorsements even before the film hit the marquee.
The film also succeeded in ending John Abraham's unfortunate run in 2007 that had seen two of his major films, SALAAM-E-ISHQ and No Smoking flopping at the box office.