TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
However, the film did find good audience for itself and turned out to be a decent earner for UTV. Directed by Vivek Agnihotri, the film is now entering its 8th week and in the process would be completing a 50 day run tomorrow.
In its 50 day run, the film has made close to 17 crores just from India box office which is over and above 16 crores that UTV had made on the table through brand endorsements even before the film hit the marquee.
The film also succeeded in ending John Abraham's unfortunate run in 2007 that had seen two of his major films, SALAAM-E-ISHQ and No Smoking flopping at the box office.