- Abhay dissuaded from working with Anurag
- SICK! Vivek Agnihotri SLAMS Swara Bhaskar For Padmaavat; She Says You Suggest I Go Get Myself Raped
- 'Zid' Not My Film: Vivek Agnihotri
- Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gautam To Romance in Junooniyat
- Hate Story 2 Has Much More Than Bold Scenes: Jay Bhanushali
- Hate Story gets average reviews from film critics
However, the film did find good audience for itself and turned out to be a decent earner for UTV. Directed by Vivek Agnihotri, the film is now entering its 8th week and in the process would be completing a 50 day run tomorrow.
In its 50 day run, the film has made close to 17 crores just from India box office which is over and above 16 crores that UTV had made on the table through brand endorsements even before the film hit the marquee.
The film also succeeded in ending John Abraham's unfortunate run in 2007 that had seen two of his major films, SALAAM-E-ISHQ and No Smoking flopping at the box office.