TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
The Oneindia Entertainment Google Desktop Gadget is a device that opens up on your screen and gives you access to the latest updates on . This way you can keep up to date with all the latest articles uploaded in all sections of the site. Once installed, just click on the section that you want and all the latest updates in that section will be displayed. Clicking on the article that you would like to read will take you to the article on your browser.
All you have to do is to download to the gadget – and it's FREE.
To download the gadget, click here.
P.S:- The gadget will only work if you have installed Google Desktop on your computer. If you don't have Google Desktop installed on your computer then you can download it from http://www.oneindia.in/gadgets/
Entertainment Oneindia Gadget using iGoogle
iGoogle is a customizable homepage that supports "" to display content on your page. Using iGoogle, any Google user can create his own page with sections and features he wishes to have on it. To create your iGoogle page, log onto http://www.google.com/ig Enter your Gmail id or your Google id to sign in. Your iGoogle page will now open up. You can customise this page by downloading Oneindia- Entertainment iGoogle Gadget. After downloading it, click on Add to Google. The gadget will now open in your iGoogle page.