TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The Oneindia Entertainment Google Desktop Gadget is a device that opens up on your screen and gives you access to the latest updates on . This way you can keep up to date with all the latest articles uploaded in all sections of the site. Once installed, just click on the section that you want and all the latest updates in that section will be displayed. Clicking on the article that you would like to read will take you to the article on your browser.
All you have to do is to download to the gadget – and it's FREE.
To download the gadget, click here.
P.S:- The gadget will only work if you have installed Google Desktop on your computer. If you don't have Google Desktop installed on your computer then you can download it from http://www.oneindia.in/gadgets/
Entertainment Oneindia Gadget using iGoogle
iGoogle is a customizable homepage that supports "" to display content on your page. Using iGoogle, any Google user can create his own page with sections and features he wishes to have on it. To create your iGoogle page, log onto http://www.google.com/ig Enter your Gmail id or your Google id to sign in. Your iGoogle page will now open up. You can customise this page by downloading Oneindia- Entertainment iGoogle Gadget. After downloading it, click on Add to Google. The gadget will now open in your iGoogle page.