TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
"That's right," laughs the actor on Tuesday morning, bright and early, as he prepares to leave for his shoot. "Do Lucky was a title registered with my production company Govinda Entertainment. I suggested it to Neeraj in place of Run Bhola Run and he gladly accepted it. See, Run Bhola Run sounded too much like a sequel to Bhagam Bhag. I told Neeraj he might as well call his film Bhagam Bhag 2. Just because you put two 'runs' in the title it doesn't mean the film will run," jokes Govinda.
In fact, the title for Ravi Chopra's Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai was also suggested by Govinda. "They had some problems with the other title Pappu Paas Ho Gaya. I thought Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai is far more appropriate."
Govinda has also been accused of stalling the shooting while a numerologist was summoned on the sets of Neeraj Vora's film to change the title. "Why would I summon anyone else?' reasons Govinda. "I'm a very good numerologist myself. In fact, many years ago when I started my career I changed my name from Govind to Govinda and it worked."