- Rohit Shetty, Abhishek Bachchan Attend Neeraj Vora's Funeral
- SAD NEWS! 'Phir Hera Pheri' Director Neeraj Vora Passes Away After Battling Coma For A Year
- Abhishek Bachchan To Walk Out Of Hera Pheri 3?
- T-Series acquires Saif Ali Khan's next film
- T-Series bags 5 music rights
- Govinda apologises to Neeraj for coming late
"That's right," laughs the actor on Tuesday morning, bright and early, as he prepares to leave for his shoot. "Do Lucky was a title registered with my production company Govinda Entertainment. I suggested it to Neeraj in place of Run Bhola Run and he gladly accepted it. See, Run Bhola Run sounded too much like a sequel to Bhagam Bhag. I told Neeraj he might as well call his film Bhagam Bhag 2. Just because you put two 'runs' in the title it doesn't mean the film will run," jokes Govinda.
In fact, the title for Ravi Chopra's Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai was also suggested by Govinda. "They had some problems with the other title Pappu Paas Ho Gaya. I thought Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai is far more appropriate."
Govinda has also been accused of stalling the shooting while a numerologist was summoned on the sets of Neeraj Vora's film to change the title. "Why would I summon anyone else?' reasons Govinda. "I'm a very good numerologist myself. In fact, many years ago when I started my career I changed my name from Govind to Govinda and it worked."