TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
However, a recent story doing the rounds is that Aamir Khan's Narmada controversy (around the release of Fanaa) was also a part of the proceedings. But that is not the case at all. The producer of Halla Bol, Abdol Samee Siddiqui, has categorically denied the existence of Aamir's Gujarat controversy track in the movie. He further added that the script of Halla Bol, by Rajkumar Santoshi, was totally original and there were no inspirations from Aamir's life.
Maybe this canard surfaced because Ajay Devgan plays the role of a righteous kind of superstar, who fights against the system.