TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
However, a recent story doing the rounds is that Aamir Khan's Narmada controversy (around the release of Fanaa) was also a part of the proceedings. But that is not the case at all. The producer of Halla Bol, Abdol Samee Siddiqui, has categorically denied the existence of Aamir's Gujarat controversy track in the movie. He further added that the script of Halla Bol, by Rajkumar Santoshi, was totally original and there were no inspirations from Aamir's life.
Maybe this canard surfaced because Ajay Devgan plays the role of a righteous kind of superstar, who fights against the system.