TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Giving details about the financial aspects, the producer of Halla Bol, Abdol Samee Siddiqui (a banker by profession), elaborated that half of the budget was raised by way of a loan from IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India). He added that the other half was sourced from TV 18, now known as The Indian Film Company.
The much awaited Ajay Devgan, Vidya Balan and Pankaj Kapoor starrer, Halla Bol,, is all set to release with E Niwas's My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves, on Januaray 11.