TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
As exam fever strikes the nation, Bollywood is not far behind from getting affected! The teenage sensation, Hansika Motwani, who had a fabulous entry into Bollywood with Aap Ka Suroor, has been super-busy, shuttling between her Bolly and South Indian projects till now! The actress, who recently returned from South Africa, is now on a break for one month and will be getting into her books, as her Board exams are fast approaching!
A student in an International Curriculum School in Mumbai, Hansika has always balanced her school life and professional life very well, by being regular to her classes once, every two months! The girl is now burning the night lamp, and aims to come up with flying colors in the Boards..
A very studious Hansika opines, "I have always believed that studies is as important as work and after a very long shooting schedule in South Africa for my South film Kantri, opposite Junior NTR and song shoots for Money Hai Toh Honey Hai opposite Govinda, I am taking a 30 day break for my board exams. They are very important and till then, I won't be doing any film". Its books, books and just books for Hansika for another month or so!!