TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Talking about the song Bhushan adds, "Tera chehra... is a very romantic song where Himesh sees the girl (Shweta Kumar) for the first time. It's going to be one of the most expensive songs we have ever shot and will cost over a crore. It needed a magnificent and expensive looking location. Most of the film will be shot in South Africa and later in Mumbai. Himesh has grown his hair and has lost weight for Karzzzz and cuts a dashing figure."
Talking from Jo'burg Himesh says, "I am having a blast shooting for the song. Dard-e-Dil is one of my all-time favourite songs. I have tried to keep the emotion of the original composition intact in my new one. The music of Karzzzz has turned out as per my satisfaction. I can say with confidence that I will be able to satisfy my fans. Especially, since they will be hearing my voice and music after almost a year with this track of mine."