TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
We are talking about Hrishita Bhatt, who would be seen in a film titled 'Dhaara'. The film releases next weekend i.e. on February 8 alongside 'Mithya' and 'Superstar'. Arriving sans any publicity at all, the film has her paired opposite Sudhanshu Pandey who was recently seen in one of the short stories of 'Dus Kahaniyaan'.
If one looks at the career graph of Hrishita Bhatt, her choice of films has been nothing sort of strange. Just one look at the title of her upcoming films and one doesn't need to be a Nostradamus to understand their content and setting along with an eventual fate at the box office.
Films like 'Main Hoon Khalnayak', 'The Hero – Abhimanyu', 'Monopoly – The Game of Money', 'Lara', 'Desh Drohi', 'Tumhare Liya', 'Pratigya' and 'Aasama - The Sky is the Limit' hardly qualify as the kinds which stand for A-grade cinema. And to think of it, she is the very same girl who had acted alongside Shahrukh Khan (Asoka), Abhishek Bachchan (Shrarat), Jimmy Sheirgill (Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar, Haasil), Ritiesh Deshmukh (Out of Control) and Emraan Hashmi (Jawani Deewani) once upon a time. 'Ab Tak Chappan' and 'Kisna' have been some of the other prestigious films that she has been a part of.
She was recently seen in an item number in 'My Name is Anthony Gonsalves', but neither did her bindaas act entice the audience, nor was the film in itself any great shakes. Result? 'My Name is Anthony Gonsalves' today stands as the first official box office disaster of 2008.
With 'Don Muthuswami' being the only film with notable names (Mithun Chakraborty, Rohit Roy) in her kitty currently, one hopes that the pretty girl gets her act in place and starts choosing projects more carefully.