TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Hrithik is seen making merry with a group of friends with Sufi songs playing in the background reflecting the hangover of Jodhaa Akbar. Hrithik Roshan now joins Aamir Khan as the brand ambassador of Coca Cola India and it is believed Aamir will soon appear in an ad. It remains to be seen which Bollywood stars boost the sales of the cola giant but for now they are filling their bank accounts.