TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Now that the song is on air [it'll feature in the end credits of the film], everyone's unanimous that Hrithik has outdone himself. Ask Roshan Sr. whether the song would now be a part of the story thanks to its popularity, he denies it outright. "If we force the song in the narrative, it would only act as a speed-breaker, spoiling the flow of the story. The song was never meant to be a part of the story; it was always supposed to be used during the end credits," he states. That's honesty!
|Krazzy 4 trailer|