By : Taran Adarsh, <a href="http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/" target="_blank">Bollywoodhungama</a>
Subscribe to Filmibeat
The International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) has announced a stellar list of performers and events, to be held in Bangkok, Thailand this year. These include -
* Performances by Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Govinda.
* Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja will showcase Harry Baweja's Love Story 2050.
* The De Taali team of Aftab Shivdasani, Riteish Deshmukh and Ayesha Takia and the Mission Istanbul cast of Zayed Khan, Vivek Oberoi and Shreya Saran promise to set the stage on fire. Acid Factory, a film that has just begun production, will share its first look on stage with a performance by Diya Mirza, Fardeen Khan, Dino Morea and Aftab Shivdasani.
* Global Business Forum will be attended by heavyweights from Thailand and the Indian business fraternity.
* IIFA will honour Nobel Peace Prize laureate and climate change scientist, Dr. Rajendra K. Pachauri.
* The much-awaited Sarkar Raj will be premiered on day one at Major Cineplex.