TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Aamir Khan is going through the most gruelling schedule of Ghajini in Hyderabad. In spite of 14-hour day shift, he took time out to spend with his nephew Imran Khan between the shots. People, who know Aamir, would know how unusual this is, as when he is shooting he likes to be completely involved in it and not meet lot of people. In fact, director AR Murgadoss was also seen talking and chatting with Imran Khan.
During the conversation, Imran admitted to Aamir that he was worried and a bit nervous about his first photo shoot. So promptly, he called Avi (Avinash Gowarikar) to Hyderabad to have the photo shoot done in Hyderabad next day, where he could be around to give moral support.
Source close to Aamir Khan says, "It was reminiscent of Aamir Khan's launch. During the days of QSQT…he would be going through nervous phases and both Naseer Sahib and Mansoor Khan would sit with him and talk to him. Aamir has gone through the experience of first promo going on air and knows how it feels."