TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The director of Lovesongs: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayabrato Chatter-jee tells us more about the new cyber addict, "Jayadi carries a Sony laptop with her everywhere. She is a Rajya Sabha member and keeps travelling to many places.
She is very cyber savvy and regularly checks her mails. She likes to catch up on the news, surf and play computer games while the shot is getting ready. We were surprised to see her so net-savvy.
When we asked her to reveal the secret behind her computer knowledge, she said she learnt it from her grandchildren, Agastya and Navya Naveli who always end up beating her at the games. She said they keep telling her, 'Oh naani, you're useless at playing' so she has to keep abreast of the games."
The director reveals that Mrs B's laptop is quite complicated but she seems comfortable with all the programs, "During shoots, Jayadi would most often play Solitaire with the cast with even Om Puri sometimes joining her." He calls working with JB a great experience, "She's such a fine artiste and gives herself so completely to her role."