TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The director of Lovesongs: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayabrato Chatter-jee tells us more about the new cyber addict, "Jayadi carries a Sony laptop with her everywhere. She is a Rajya Sabha member and keeps travelling to many places.
She is very cyber savvy and regularly checks her mails. She likes to catch up on the news, surf and play computer games while the shot is getting ready. We were surprised to see her so net-savvy.
When we asked her to reveal the secret behind her computer knowledge, she said she learnt it from her grandchildren, Agastya and Navya Naveli who always end up beating her at the games. She said they keep telling her, 'Oh naani, you're useless at playing' so she has to keep abreast of the games."
The director reveals that Mrs B's laptop is quite complicated but she seems comfortable with all the programs, "During shoots, Jayadi would most often play Solitaire with the cast with even Om Puri sometimes joining her." He calls working with JB a great experience, "She's such a fine artiste and gives herself so completely to her role."