- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
But all is not lost for Ashutosh, as he is supported by the royal families of Jaipur and Kishangarh. They have extended their support to him by digging out some of the old original historical records to prove that Akbar married a Jaipur princess.
Meanwhile, Maharani Padmini Devi, a member of the Jaipur Royal family, went on record to say that they had gone through the script before Ashutosh started filming and that the 'mahurat" shot was taken in Jaipur itself. She also added that if at all they had found anything objectionable, then, they wouldn"t have given their nod for the same.
The latest reports say that the Karni Sena, a Rajput organization based in Jaipur, has threatened to prevent the film from being released in Rajasthan. Meanwhile, a battalion of youths from the Rajput community staged a protest demonstration and shouted slogans against Ashutosh. They further intensified their protests by burning promotional posters of the film.
|Aishwarya with Hrithik|