TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
But all is not lost for Ashutosh, as he is supported by the royal families of Jaipur and Kishangarh. They have extended their support to him by digging out some of the old original historical records to prove that Akbar married a Jaipur princess.
Meanwhile, Maharani Padmini Devi, a member of the Jaipur Royal family, went on record to say that they had gone through the script before Ashutosh started filming and that the 'mahurat" shot was taken in Jaipur itself. She also added that if at all they had found anything objectionable, then, they wouldn"t have given their nod for the same.
The latest reports say that the Karni Sena, a Rajput organization based in Jaipur, has threatened to prevent the film from being released in Rajasthan. Meanwhile, a battalion of youths from the Rajput community staged a protest demonstration and shouted slogans against Ashutosh. They further intensified their protests by burning promotional posters of the film.
|Aishwarya with Hrithik|