TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
With an impressive track record of producing hit soundtracks together for Lagaan, Swades, A R Rehman, Javed Akhtar and Ashutosh Gowarikar have now come up with yet another mesmerizing album in Jodhaa Akbar. Producing the music of Jodhaa Akbar has been an incredible journey for Ashutosh Gowariker, "The experience has been thrilling and unique and one of the main reasons being the repetition of the team. That too if the team comprises of greats like Javed Saab and Rehman then the process of creating music is all the more wonderful and satisfying. Jodhaa Akbar needed a distinct sound, keeping in mind the Rajput and Mughal cultures; it needed to be majestic and epic both in its composition but at the same time it needed to have a contemporary appeal too, which these two magicians have wonderfully woven together effortlessly."
One more exciting revelation made on the occasion of the music launch was the inclusion of Amitabh Bachchan in the crew of Jodhaa Akbar. Well, not keeping the secret for long, Big B happens to be the voice of the introduction of the film. Something similar to the one in Lagaan. Also the fact that UTV launched its own Music Label - UTV Music - with Jodhaa Akbar. Commenting on the development Ronnie Screwvala said, "With an opportunity of working with the maestro A R Rehman coupled with lyrics from Javed Akhtar, it was only very strategic to launch our own music label with Jodhaa Akbar. I'm sure people will love the music."
The most awaited film's fascinating musical journey features 5 tracks. Jointly produced by UTV Motion Pictures and Ashutosh Gowarikar Productions, Jodhaa Akbar will release across cinemas worldwide on 15th February, 2008 after being postponed twice.