TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"I decided against dismantling the sets after Devdas," Nitin Chandrakant Desai tells me, "After having watched the sets on screen, a lot of people were keen to visit the studios and watch them in real. It's also heart-breaking to dismantle the sets that have been painstakingly created over a period of time. That's when I decided to retain the sets of Jodhaa Akbar and throw open the gates of the studio for tourists, on the lines of Universal Studios in Los Angeles."
Although the gates of N.D. Studios aren't open for tourists yet, they might be in due course of time. After paying a nominal fee, the tourist would be able to visit the sets of Jodhaa Akbar that were witnessed on the 70mm screen.
|Aishwarya with Hrithik|