TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
UTV alleged that the state governments violated its fundamental right to screen the movie after it was cleared by the censor board for public viewing. The movie has had to face protests since the day of its release after a Rajput organisation Kshatriya Mahasabha had protested the screening of the film alleging the filmmaker had distorted history, which has hurt their sentiments.