TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
UTV alleged that the state governments violated its fundamental right to screen the movie after it was cleared by the censor board for public viewing. The movie has had to face protests since the day of its release after a Rajput organisation Kshatriya Mahasabha had protested the screening of the film alleging the filmmaker had distorted history, which has hurt their sentiments.