- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
Talking about his dream project after directing the much-acclaimed film Lagaan, Ashutosh Gowarikar said that he took two year's pre-production work and another two years to complete the film with a view to ensure that every detail in the film is perfect. “I have done my best to ensure that the dialogues, costumes, characterization as well as the background music gel with the times of the Mogul period. But then through the film is about a Muslim emperor and his beautiful Hindu wife, I have deliberately avoided heavy does of Urdu keeping in view the preferences of the present day audience."
Meanwhile, the Maharani of Jaipur Rani Padmini who along with the Maharaja was the chief guest at the music launch of Jodhaa-Akbar recently applauded Ashutosh Gowarikar's effort to bring the Mogul love story on the screen with elan and perfection. Stating that the director was in constant touch with her during the making of Jodhaa-Akbar, Maharani Padmini said that a period film that covers an important era of Indian history could not have been filmed more realistically than what Ashutosh has done. "It's an authentic piece of history depicted lyrically on the celluloid," said the Maharani enthusiastically.
Meanwhile, the Maharani"s praise comes as a great boost for the film's publicity. And when one adds the good reviews of the film"s music in the media, it makes Ashutosh doubly confident of his dream project"s success at the box office.