TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
"It was great to see the film holding on so well for weeks in succession. I am quite happy in spite of some critics still choosing to run down the film and me. Thankfully, audience felt otherwise", says John who would now be beginning work on the Sriram Raghavan film that pairs him opposite Aishwarya Bachchan
"It is good to be working with like minded people. Whatever be the fate of NO SMOKING, I liked the way Anurag Kashyap conceptualizing the film and setting the frames on. It was ok to have negative criticism coming in but whatever was said below the belt was pretty much uncalled for."
Talking fondly about the director of his new film, he says, "Sriram's Johnny Gaddar was amazing and I loved his Ek Haseena Thi as well. Now I am raring to get shooting with him."