TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Karan Johar and John have discovered a mutual giggling society. Says John, "When we're together, Karan and I both laugh and giggle...giggle and laugh to the point that people stand and stare at us. In fact, when we were in Delhi last week for the launch of the Nano car, Karan and I just cracked up repeatedly." Karan, who started shooting with Simi Garewal for NDTV Imagine's 'Shava Shava' earlier this week, laughs at the mention of John. "Simi and I have been old friends and we've reunited after a long time. I'm having so much fun shooting with her. Not too many people know this. But John has a wicked sense of humour. We do have good laughs whenever we get together. Knowing our schedules it isn't that often. But he's someone who can make me laugh."
John starts shooting for Karan's untitled production directed by Tarun Mansukhani in two months. "Really looking forward to that. I've worked with Karan before in Kaal. But this is something that has never been done before. And I'm with two of my favourite co-stars, Priyanka Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan. I just love all the Bachchans to death. The last time we were together for Dhoom, Abhishek and I just freaked out. I think Karan's film will be loads of fun."
So it's not only about loving your parents, it's also about loving your friends.