TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
For Goal, John was trained by the best football choreographer in the world Andy Ansah. Says John, "All the international Adidas ads have been done by Andy. To have got him for Goal was like a prized catch. I was working with people like Arshad, Boman and Bipasha whom I love…So it was fun."
John hopes to re-position his image as an actor. "I want to cultivate a sporty image after Goal. Hence, I'm also doing a mountain climbing film. I'm a trained footballer --I used to play 'A' position soccer-and I'm a certified mountain climber. I used to play a lot of sports before acting sucked me in. I'm a very outdoor person. And I want that image to come across in my roles. I want people to feel that if it's John, then it's something healthy and invigorating. Even No Smoking was a very sporty film."