TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
For Goal, John was trained by the best football choreographer in the world Andy Ansah. Says John, "All the international Adidas ads have been done by Andy. To have got him for Goal was like a prized catch. I was working with people like Arshad, Boman and Bipasha whom I love…So it was fun."
John hopes to re-position his image as an actor. "I want to cultivate a sporty image after Goal. Hence, I'm also doing a mountain climbing film. I'm a trained footballer --I used to play 'A' position soccer-and I'm a certified mountain climber. I used to play a lot of sports before acting sucked me in. I'm a very outdoor person. And I want that image to come across in my roles. I want people to feel that if it's John, then it's something healthy and invigorating. Even No Smoking was a very sporty film."