TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"I have had my share of lead roles and I have done everything that I wished to do", says the actress. Juhi, who will be seen playing a psychiatrist in the laughter-riot in the Rakesh Roshan film, Krazzy 4, says that she has lots on her plate apart from acting. "I have started to learn music, so my free time goes in doing riyaaz! Apart from that my children, family, social events take up all my free time, so I am happily busy even when not working".
Happy as ever and smiling as ever is Juhi!