TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The film is Krazzy 4 where she is in charge of treatment for the 'four crazy men' - Arshad Warsi, Irrfan Khan, Rajpal Yadav and Suresh Menon. The film also stars Diya Mirza, Rajat Kapoor and Zakir Hussain. Directed by debutant Jaideep Sen, Krazzy 4 is all set to be a laugh riot if initial promos of the film are any indications.
Also with one of the few female actors in Bollywood with a great comic timing, Juhi Chawla, at the helm of affairs, it is going to be fun time for this Rakesh Roshan production. Though she had played a doctor in Suneel Darshan's Dosti - Friends Forever, this would be only her second outing as a psychiatrist.
With special appearances by Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Rakhi Sawant, the film is looking at a 11th April release.