TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Although their brands are salient due to their iconic stature and unsurpassed quality, there was a need to reenergize the appeal of Rooh Afza among the younger target group, informed the Chief Marketing Officer, Hamdard India, Arshad Siddiqui.
He further added that Juhi perfectly fits in the bill personality of being a fresh, effervescent and a bubbly family person. Interestingly, Juhi is the first brand ambassador signed by Hamdard Company in the 100 years of the history of Rooh Afza. To which Juhi enthusiastically said that she has been drinking Rooh Afza since her childhood and best part is that it still tastes the same. So, she was very happy to be the part of her childhood drink.
The advertisement will feature Juhi reviving her tired family on a hot Sunday afternoon with three different flavours of Rooh Afza namely Lassi, Nimbu Pani and Milk shake.