TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Says a unit member, "We shot the song 'Jee le' on the cruise liner. Ashley Lobo has done the choreography. Once while performing the number in the evening, Kajol had to leap down from the upper deck and during the leap, she badly sprained her ankle, thanks to her five-inch heels! But despite that, she took some painkillers and shot the very next day for the same shot with full bravado!"
The source also adds, "Kajol is such is a professional and listened to the director before dancing for this number. Plus Ajay too was very calm and composed and encouraged Kajol to give her best"
Ajay says, "I wanted a salsa for the song because that was the requirement of the script. It was an expensive shoot - more than 100 dancers and we had a crowd of about 600 people on the cruise. First we decided what the requirement of the script was and then Vishal made the salsa number. It was highly brave and professional of her to finish the shoot despite her bad leg injury."
Great going Kajol, hope to see an awesome on screen chemistry between U and Ajay in this song!!
|U Me Aur Hum trailer|