TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
What about Khan opposite Shahrukh Khan, directed by her buddy Karan Johar? "He did narrate the idea, but I haven't signed on the dotted line. Till I've heard the entire script, I wouldn't like to comment on it," she says, "Karan is insisting that I do the film, so let's see."
While on Shahrukh Khan, there's talk that Ajay is not keen on her working with Shahrukh Khan. "It's false. Ajay has never ever objected to any of my decisions. But getting two finicky people [Shahrukh Khan, Kajol] on board is tough. Shahrukh Khan is so finicky about the script, so until and unless we get the right script, we wouldn't be seen together," she smiles. Kajol's statement should finally put an end to the rumours!
|U Me Aur Hum trailer|