TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
What about Khan opposite Shahrukh Khan, directed by her buddy Karan Johar? "He did narrate the idea, but I haven't signed on the dotted line. Till I've heard the entire script, I wouldn't like to comment on it," she says, "Karan is insisting that I do the film, so let's see."
While on Shahrukh Khan, there's talk that Ajay is not keen on her working with Shahrukh Khan. "It's false. Ajay has never ever objected to any of my decisions. But getting two finicky people [Shahrukh Khan, Kajol] on board is tough. Shahrukh Khan is so finicky about the script, so until and unless we get the right script, we wouldn't be seen together," she smiles. Kajol's statement should finally put an end to the rumours!
|U Me Aur Hum trailer|