TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The talented director, who was last seen in good friend Shahrukh Khan's production OSO, in a small role, will now be seen in two movies this year.
The first one (which is common news by now) is Madhur Bhandarkar's much talked about Fashion while the second one will be good friend Ekta Kapoor's film C Company directed by debutant director Sachin Yardi.
Interestingly, Karan would be playing a game show host in the film and would host a funny version of the popular show KBC. The film will also have Mahesh Bhatt hosting a talk show called 'Simply Bhatt'.
In this new age of cinema, directors have become crowd pullers, not just for their work behind the camera but also in front of it.