TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The two were destined to serenade immortality in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani. But the film never happened. Kareena was also signed for Salman Khan's home production My Punjabi Nikaah. That never happened either.
Kareena chuckles in disbelief. "Our new film Main Aur Mrs Khanna is an intensely romantic film. I don't think Salman has done a pure love story like this before. Neither have I. Sohail is also in the film."
Interestingly, this is the first time in her distinguished career that Kareena will be working with a debutant director Prem Soni. "He's very talented. It wouldn't matter even if he wasn't. I'm doing it for Salman," says Kareena emotionally.