TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The makers of Karzzzz have decided to retain the signature tune of the film, which plays in the background the moment the protagonist remembers his punar janam. "It's a haunting tune and all of us decided that we should use it in the remake as well," Satish Kaushik tells me.
While Himesh has already recorded fresh songs for the remake, there's one song that they've decided to retain from the original -- 'Ik Haseena Thi, Ik Deewana Tha' -- which comes at the climax of the film.
While on Karzzzz, Himesh is participating in acting workshops to get the character right. After all, not just the film or its music, even Himesh's performance will be viewed with a magnifying glass and compared to the power-packed performance that Rishi Kapoor pitched in, in the original.