TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
"Let it be clear that Katrina is the face of Mallya's cricket team but not a brand ambassador to the business tycoon's Royal Challenger products," clarified a source close to the actress.
With Vijay Mallya choosing Katrina to do the honours for the Bangalore Royal Challenger team, it proves that she is in great demand.
Only a few get to hit a six and Katrina has done just that. She holds this opportunity with immense pride. More so because she was zeroed in over several other actresses. In fact, her contemporaries, whom we would not like to name, vied to be official representatives of Mallya's IPL team but lost out to her, making them turn green with envy.
The success of Race and now the back bone of IPL team, Katrina cannot help but smile over the feathers in her cap. Feathers of achievements, acknowledgements and honours!
The actress will be shooting an exclusive solo music video for Vijay Mallya's team to be directed by Sanjay Gupta.
Katrina Kaif today ranks amongst the top league of actresses. She was the only actress to have given four hits last year, Partner, Namastey London, Apne and Welcome. And this year she practically 'raced' ahead of her competitors with Race, the biggest hit of the year.
Singh Is Kinng is all set for release and people have already begun talking about Katrina's 'hattrick'!
|Katrina in playful mood|