TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
I am very comfortable with Rocky. He's one of those few designers who understands it's not about designs but how one looks and knows the importance of body structure. My simple yet elegant style of dressing and designs have always been admired and applauded. I feel I have an instinctive fashion sense. After all, on a film set, one has to constantly be on one's toes, keeping up with last-minute changes, which include costume changes too."
The actress doesn't have a name for her label yet but she does know that she intends to have western as well as Indian clothes from day dresses to saris and gowns to pants; and also accessories. "My plans to launch my own brand will take some time but I want to be fully prepared for when I launch it."
Katrina's favourite dress is a long black Bebe outfit which she loves because it's "simple, elegant and I can wear it for every occasion." She had bought it in US and has worn it on many occasions with different accessories.
The Welcome girl recently went to Dubai to shop for outfits for Vipul Shah's Singh Is Kinng. "The ones we had bought got lost in transit after we completed our shoot in Australia. It was terrible as Rocky and I had spent lot of time painstakingly searching for the right outfits in Hong Kong and Dubai.
Fortunately these were outfits which were not part of the continuity but scenes to be shot later for songs etc. So last month, we went to Dubai and bought all the outfits again." Sallu's girl is on a high after Race but is uncomfortable with the 'lucky mascot" tag. She says, "It's very nice and flattering to be called a lucky mascot but luck is a vague term and can"t replace the hard work and effort that one puts into every role."