TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Katrina becomes not only the first brand ambassador for Slice but also the first Indian film actress to endorse a brand in the juice category. She will also be the face for Slice Mangola.
"Slice enjoys high salience in the Indian market and is known to be a great tasting mango drink for all occasions. We are delighted to associate with Katrina Kaif as the brand ambassador for Slice and are positive that she will help build the brand's connect with our core consumers," said Homi Battiwalla, vice president (emerging categories), PepsiCo India.
Katrina said: "I am extremely proud to be associated with Slice. When the brand approached me, I readily agreed because it is the best-tasting mango drink, and has been my favourite for a long time. Its delicious taste makes it a perfect drink suitable for all occasions."
|Katrina in playful mood|