TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Youngsters from both sides of the families will get a chance to mix, know and get comfortable with each other so that they can have a blast during the wedding. I plan to get a special cake for Preeti. The aim is to basically drink and get drunk. Preeti's wedding is the event of her life and I want to make it special."
Kim's also going to dance at Preeti's sangeet, "I will be dancing with a bandage on my swollen foot," Kim laughs and adds, "I twisted my ankle last week while performing in Hyderabad. I went home and put it on ice but how will I dance? The foot is swollen and still very painful. I will be doing a shaadi ka gaana."
Kim has already decided what she will wear to the wedding. "It's a beige-and-gold wedding saree designed by AD Singh. He's also designed a yellow lehenga-choli for Preeti's reception. For the sangeet, I will wear a gold, orange, and yellow ghaghra-choli.
I have known Preeti for nine years. She's my best friend. Our tastes are very similar. We end up buying the same things. Recently, we went to Muscat and bought the same pair of gold earrings. We have a lot of similar shoes and dresses."