TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Thanking Koena for her support, claimed Jharkhand to be an apt destination for overseas Indians to invest, Mr. Koda informed about the policies made keeping in mind the industrial development of the state.
He further claimed that Jharkhand being rich in minerals, tourism, rural infrastructure, and forestry was a great opportunity for NRI to invest their money. Jharkhand could also be an apt choice for software companies to invest in.
Koena described Jharkhand not just as a lucrative destination to invest money but a land to enjoy flora, fauna, weather, and culture of the tribal state.