TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Thanking Koena for her support, claimed Jharkhand to be an apt destination for overseas Indians to invest, Mr. Koda informed about the policies made keeping in mind the industrial development of the state.
He further claimed that Jharkhand being rich in minerals, tourism, rural infrastructure, and forestry was a great opportunity for NRI to invest their money. Jharkhand could also be an apt choice for software companies to invest in.
Koena described Jharkhand not just as a lucrative destination to invest money but a land to enjoy flora, fauna, weather, and culture of the tribal state.