TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
“The man misbehaved with me hence the hotel authorities asked him to leave the premises," says Mitra. A male guest was pestering Koena not once but thrice. Since Koena did not respond to his repetitive efforts, he made things worse for the actress. Initially, he wanted to show her the features on his cell phone, then enquired her email id and then finally he clutched her by the waist and pulled her closer. She struck back by pushing him and punching his neck. “I certainly do not want to make it an issue and I am not comfortable discussing this," adds Koena.
Issue or not, New Years need to be carefully monitored and security needs to be tighter for celebs and for the layman. What say junta?