TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) Consumer Health Care has formulated the drink especially for meeting the nutritional requirements of the Indian woman.
The actress said that she was excited to endorse the product as she herself used to have Horlicks during her growing up years. The Woman's Horlicks drink is low in fat, without any added sugar and would be available in two exciting flavors, namely chocolate and caramel.