TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
For years now Lara has been petrified of taking the plunge. Akshay urged her to not only accept a film that needed her to go against her ingrained fears, but also helped her out of the dive-despair.
Laughing throatily, Lara admits she has gotten over a lifelong fear. "But I can't speak about what it is. Yes, Akshay's natural sporty spirit is highly contagious. And it did help me to take the plunge."
She reminisces fondly about Akshay. "He was my first co-star in Andaaz and very very helpful. Then we did Bhagam Bhaag when he was fully into comedy. I didn't know I had a comic streak in me until then. Now that he's returning to action, I'm also moving on from comedy to action big time." Man's world is show -world. Even a free-spirited actress like Lara has to follow in the leading man's footsteps.