TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"It's not Katrina, it's not Kareena, it's not Priyanka," Vipul Shah sets the record straight, "It's a new face for London Dreams." A rank newcomer opposite two established names, why? "It's the requirement of the role. I cannot settle for any actress who has been exposed to the audiences before. The role demands a fresh face and a fresh face it will be," he states.
Vipul begins filming London Dreams in the last week of June. Subsequently, Vipul will take a break [for few weeks only] since his ambitious project Singh Is Kinng is slated for release in August, but will resume shooting once again after its release. "Both Salman and Ajay were co-operation personified when I told them that I would take a few days off in between," he says.