- After Sanjay Dutt's Biopic, Madhubala's Life To Be Showcased On The Silver Screen!
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Turns A Year Younger! Interesting Facts About The Birthday Boy
- SHOCKING! Amrita Rao & Drashti Dhami Are Yet To Receive Their Dues For Their Shows; File Complaints!
- Madhubala Compared To Marilyn Monroe In New York Times 'Overlooked' Obituaries Special
- SHE CALLS IT HER 'DREAM ROLE'! Katrina Kaif Wants To Reprise Madhubala's Anaarkali
The song is in a completely different format which is written by Sanjay Chhel and composed by Anu Malik. According to Anu Malik, "The song 'Pyar Kiya Toh darna Kya' is one of the greatest songs in the history of Indian films. No one can ever make such a beautiful song nor can anyone copy Madhubala or even forget her performance in the song."
As the film is a comedy film the song will be picturised as one of the stage performances done by the cast of the film. Producer of the film Ratan Jain says, "The song has been picturised on Mallika and though the song is based on the classic song Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya it will be in a completely different tune.
Adds Anu Malik, "As it is a comedy film and the cast play stage performers the song has many funny lines in it and the song is not meant to hurt anyone." Waiting to see Mallika do a Madhubala in the new song Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya in a comic style.