TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
The song is in a completely different format which is written by Sanjay Chhel and composed by Anu Malik. According to Anu Malik, "The song 'Pyar Kiya Toh darna Kya' is one of the greatest songs in the history of Indian films. No one can ever make such a beautiful song nor can anyone copy Madhubala or even forget her performance in the song."
As the film is a comedy film the song will be picturised as one of the stage performances done by the cast of the film. Producer of the film Ratan Jain says, "The song has been picturised on Mallika and though the song is based on the classic song Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya it will be in a completely different tune.
Adds Anu Malik, "As it is a comedy film and the cast play stage performers the song has many funny lines in it and the song is not meant to hurt anyone." Waiting to see Mallika do a Madhubala in the new song Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya in a comic style.