TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The song is in a completely different format which is written by Sanjay Chhel and composed by Anu Malik. According to Anu Malik, "The song 'Pyar Kiya Toh darna Kya' is one of the greatest songs in the history of Indian films. No one can ever make such a beautiful song nor can anyone copy Madhubala or even forget her performance in the song."
As the film is a comedy film the song will be picturised as one of the stage performances done by the cast of the film. Producer of the film Ratan Jain says, "The song has been picturised on Mallika and though the song is based on the classic song Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya it will be in a completely different tune.
Adds Anu Malik, "As it is a comedy film and the cast play stage performers the song has many funny lines in it and the song is not meant to hurt anyone." Waiting to see Mallika do a Madhubala in the new song Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya in a comic style.