TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The authenticity of this certificate is now being questioned as it is mandatory for a person to stay in the given address for a minimum of six months. However reports state that Manyata had never stayed in that residence. The authorities have kept Sanjay Dutt and Manyata's marriage on hold after the Sub Registrar suspended the residence certificate submitted to him.
The state law minister Dayanand Narvekar said that the marriage is not legal until the couple submit all the documents. Sanjay and Manyata have to obtain the final signature on their marriage certificate within 90 days of marriage or else their marriage will be termed as illegal.