TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
A Mumbai court has directed the Mumbai police to submit its report on the inquiry into Meraj-ur-Rehman's claim that he is Manyata's first husband by February 25. He has written a complaint to the Bandra metropolitan magistrate stating that Manyata's marriage with Sanjay Dutt is not legal, as they are not yet divorced. He said that he married her in 2003 and has a son, who is with Manyata's relatives in Dubai. However, he is ready to legally divorce her.
The Goa government had earlier issued a show-cause notice to Manyata for producing a false domicile certificate.
|Sanjay Dutt weds Manyata|