TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
A Mumbai court has directed the Mumbai police to submit its report on the inquiry into Meraj-ur-Rehman's claim that he is Manyata's first husband by February 25. He has written a complaint to the Bandra metropolitan magistrate stating that Manyata's marriage with Sanjay Dutt is not legal, as they are not yet divorced. He said that he married her in 2003 and has a son, who is with Manyata's relatives in Dubai. However, he is ready to legally divorce her.
The Goa government had earlier issued a show-cause notice to Manyata for producing a false domicile certificate.
|Sanjay Dutt weds Manyata|