TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Rajat Kapoor says, "In Mithya, Naseersaab plays a powerful and ruthless gangster. Neha plays his moll, so we decided to give him a slightly flashy yet stylish look — something he"s never done or worn before.
The designers, Isha Ahluwalia and Darshan Jalan, gave him sketches and he was very excited. Mithya is about identity — who you are and what makes you the person you are. It"s a comic thriller-cum- gangster-cum-tragic love story."
Isha Ahluwalia says, "The whole concept was to give Naseersaab a slick yet flashy look as he was playing an underworld don. Normally, most dons are made to look rowdy but in Mithya, Naseersaab"s character has money, good taste and a starlet girlfriend."
The stylist continues, "We have given him black outfits in different shades and textures. Black looks sharper. He's a dark personality with flair so we have given him gold-tipped collars for his jacket. Naseersaab loved playing with his look and was comfortable with his clothes. He never grumbled."
But the accessories Naseer loved best were the red glares. Isha says, "Naseersaab gets completely into character and loved his look from the first day. He loved the black snakeskin shoes and red glares we got for him.
He became so fond of wearing them that it became difficult for him to part with them after the shoot. Everything from shirts, suits, and trousers were stitched according to his measurements."
Isha says Naseer wears a thick gold chain with multi-religious pendants. "The idea was to give him an underworld don look. As he"s also a very pious character we wanted him to wear all the Gods on his chain."