- Neha Dhupia To Officially Announce Her Pregnancy Soon? Read The Details Here
- Neha Dhupia On Undergoing Plastic Surgery: 'You Either Focus On Your Job Or The Boob Job'
- Nora Fatehi Not Ready To Forgive Ex BF Angad Bedi? Claims She Doesn't Know Him & Has Never Met Him!
- You Won't Believe How Karan Johar REACTED When Neha Dhupia Told Him She's Getting Married!
- Was Neha Dhupia Pregnant Before Marrying Angad Bedi? Read This Before Reacting To Rumors!
- Neha Dhupia & Angad Bedi ‘Surprise’ Wedding: Priyank Sharma, Ex-GF Divya, Bharti Singh & Others Wish
Rajat Kapoor says, "In Mithya, Naseersaab plays a powerful and ruthless gangster. Neha plays his moll, so we decided to give him a slightly flashy yet stylish look — something he"s never done or worn before.
The designers, Isha Ahluwalia and Darshan Jalan, gave him sketches and he was very excited. Mithya is about identity — who you are and what makes you the person you are. It"s a comic thriller-cum- gangster-cum-tragic love story."
Isha Ahluwalia says, "The whole concept was to give Naseersaab a slick yet flashy look as he was playing an underworld don. Normally, most dons are made to look rowdy but in Mithya, Naseersaab"s character has money, good taste and a starlet girlfriend."
The stylist continues, "We have given him black outfits in different shades and textures. Black looks sharper. He's a dark personality with flair so we have given him gold-tipped collars for his jacket. Naseersaab loved playing with his look and was comfortable with his clothes. He never grumbled."
But the accessories Naseer loved best were the red glares. Isha says, "Naseersaab gets completely into character and loved his look from the first day. He loved the black snakeskin shoes and red glares we got for him.
He became so fond of wearing them that it became difficult for him to part with them after the shoot. Everything from shirts, suits, and trousers were stitched according to his measurements."
Isha says Naseer wears a thick gold chain with multi-religious pendants. "The idea was to give him an underworld don look. As he"s also a very pious character we wanted him to wear all the Gods on his chain."