TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
"As you can already see from the promos, all the three girls in the film - Esha Deol, Sameera Reddy and Tanisha Mukherjee are required to have a glamorous look. On the other hand, my character of a rough and tough Jat cop gives a unique flavour to the film", says Neetu who made a spicy debut with Garam Masala and got a different flavour on in Traffic Signal.
"My role of Mayawati is fun as she is on a prowl for the character played by Suniel Shetty. I have numerous hilarious scenes with him and it was so difficult to control my laughter, keep a straight face and mouth those outrageously funny life."
There have been murmurs around her being in the film only for a special appearance, just like Upen Patel and Tanisha Mukherjee. "I really don't have any idea where do such reports originate from", wonders Neetu, "I always had a full length role in the film though, as I said earlier too, different from the rest of the girls. Once the film releases on 28th March, you would see for yourself."