- Naseeruddin takes Amitabh's place again
- "I have been saddled with a sleazy image" - Neha Dhupia
- Mithya - Preview
- Arbaaz Khan Introduces His Girlfriend Giorgia Andriani To Ex Sister-in-law Amrita Arora!
- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan TROLLED & BODY-SHAMED For Her New Picture; Gets Asked To Start Eating!
This wasn't something which even Neha Dhupia would have ever imagined or bargained for but the situation today is that the 'Julie' of Bollywood would be having two back to back releases this February.
Come 1st February and she would be seen on the big screen in Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaa. Delayed by around 3 months, this film which comes form the makers of Tom, Dick And Harry, is a comedy with centered on the theme of extra marital affairs. Rajpal Yadav plays Neha Dhupia's philandering husband in the film. Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaa also stars Ashish Chaudhary and Amrita Arora.
A week later Neha would be seen as a solo leading lady in Mithya. In this Rajat Kapoor directed film, she is paired opposite Ranvir Shorey. This 8th February release is also a comedy though with elements of thrills in it.
Incidentally both Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaaa and Mithya were completed earlier last year but are getting ready for release only now.
Later in the year, Neha Dhupia would also be seen in Maharathi, Singh Is Kinng and I Am 24.