TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
This wasn't something which even Neha Dhupia would have ever imagined or bargained for but the situation today is that the 'Julie' of Bollywood would be having two back to back releases this February.
Come 1st February and she would be seen on the big screen in Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaa. Delayed by around 3 months, this film which comes form the makers of Tom, Dick And Harry, is a comedy with centered on the theme of extra marital affairs. Rajpal Yadav plays Neha Dhupia's philandering husband in the film. Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaa also stars Ashish Chaudhary and Amrita Arora.
A week later Neha would be seen as a solo leading lady in Mithya. In this Rajat Kapoor directed film, she is paired opposite Ranvir Shorey. This 8th February release is also a comedy though with elements of thrills in it.
Incidentally both Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaaa and Mithya were completed earlier last year but are getting ready for release only now.
Later in the year, Neha Dhupia would also be seen in Maharathi, Singh Is Kinng and I Am 24.