TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Neil who was impressed with Bhandarkar's idea finally decided to be a part of the project. The movie will revolve around the darker sides of the fashion industry and will throw light on drugs and prostitution. The movie has a glamorous star cast including Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut, Mugdha Godse and Arbaaz Khan in the lead roles. The movie will also have cameos by many top designers in the country.