TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Twentysix-year-old Heena Jamtani was hit by Nisha's car when she was crossing a road and has been admitted to Mumbai's Nanavati Hospital in a critical condition. According to doctors attending on Heena, the victim sustained a fracture above her right ankle. Her family sources said that they would shift Heena to another hospital shortly.
Fortunately enough, Heena's unborn child is safe and has not suffered any injuries. Heena's family members told the police that the incident was not a 'hit-and-run' case as Nisha's driver stopped the car soon after the mishap, attended on the victim and took her to the hospital. They said that the driver also left Nisha's telephone number with the hospital authorities. However it's still not known whether a case against Nisha will be filed or not
It may be mentioned here that Nisha Kothari shot to fame with various Ram Gopal Varma flicks which includes the more recent 'Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag'.