TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Twentysix-year-old Heena Jamtani was hit by Nisha's car when she was crossing a road and has been admitted to Mumbai's Nanavati Hospital in a critical condition. According to doctors attending on Heena, the victim sustained a fracture above her right ankle. Her family sources said that they would shift Heena to another hospital shortly.
Fortunately enough, Heena's unborn child is safe and has not suffered any injuries. Heena's family members told the police that the incident was not a 'hit-and-run' case as Nisha's driver stopped the car soon after the mishap, attended on the victim and took her to the hospital. They said that the driver also left Nisha's telephone number with the hospital authorities. However it's still not known whether a case against Nisha will be filed or not
It may be mentioned here that Nisha Kothari shot to fame with various Ram Gopal Varma flicks which includes the more recent 'Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag'.