TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
One Two Three revolves around three characters, all having the same name - Lakshminarayan. The promos of the film remind you of Priyadarshan's Hera Pheri. "It's not inspired by Hera Pheri at all. Sure, I've seen the works of Priyadarshan and Hera Pheri is a classic that has timeless appeal. However, One Two Three is not Hera Pheri, though I pray it goes the same way vis-a-vis the recall value," Ashwani states.
Prior to the release of One Two Three, Ashwani has been involved in a controversy, with Upen Patel, one of the actors in the film, getting miffed with the director for chopping off his role. Also, the leading ladies [Esha, Tanisha, Sameera] didn't vibe too well with one another. "Not just Upen, I've chopped off Esha and Sameera's songs as well. Besides, I've edited Suniel-ji and Paresh-ji's sequences. All for the betterment of the film. The original length was 2.30 hours, which was brought down to 2.09 hours. Going by that logic, even Esha, Paresh-ji and Suniel-ji should be upset, but they aren't," he clarifies.
Even before the release of his debut film, Ashwani has bagged two more assignments, to be produced by Kumar Mangat [One Two Three] and Suniel Shetty's Popcorn Entertainment, respectively. Talks are on with Sanjay Dutt for Suniel Shetty's production.