TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
One Two Three revolves around three characters, all having the same name - Lakshminarayan. The promos of the film remind you of Priyadarshan's Hera Pheri. "It's not inspired by Hera Pheri at all. Sure, I've seen the works of Priyadarshan and Hera Pheri is a classic that has timeless appeal. However, One Two Three is not Hera Pheri, though I pray it goes the same way vis-a-vis the recall value," Ashwani states.
Prior to the release of One Two Three, Ashwani has been involved in a controversy, with Upen Patel, one of the actors in the film, getting miffed with the director for chopping off his role. Also, the leading ladies [Esha, Tanisha, Sameera] didn't vibe too well with one another. "Not just Upen, I've chopped off Esha and Sameera's songs as well. Besides, I've edited Suniel-ji and Paresh-ji's sequences. All for the betterment of the film. The original length was 2.30 hours, which was brought down to 2.09 hours. Going by that logic, even Esha, Paresh-ji and Suniel-ji should be upset, but they aren't," he clarifies.
Even before the release of his debut film, Ashwani has bagged two more assignments, to be produced by Kumar Mangat [One Two Three] and Suniel Shetty's Popcorn Entertainment, respectively. Talks are on with Sanjay Dutt for Suniel Shetty's production.