TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The movie based on the communal riots in Gujarat is a sensitive real life story of a child who went missing in the whole fiasco.
Director Rahul Dholakia believes that dubbing the film can get a wider reach among the Hindi speaking audiences and may even help in finding the whereabouts of the child who actually went missing during the Godhra incident in 2002.
The film which is dubbed and ready would be releasing around Feb 27, which incidentally also marks the anniversary of the Godhra riots. The director has even decided to focus more on single screen theatres so that audiences across the interiors can get to see his heartwarming film.
Rahul Dholakia's upcoming projects include a commercial film called Lamha with Sanjay Dutt in the lead which is apparently based on the Kashmir issue.